California Strategies has considerable expertise across the broad spectrum of California's vast and complex education system. Beginning with early childhood development, continuing through the K-12 system, then upward through the community college system and California's world class higher education institutions, California Strategies has worked with a number of clients on a wide variety of issues.
We have helped our clients stay focused on improving the quality of educational services and resources for the state's students. Our team works for positive outcomes to help our clients bring about innovative ideas to help California's educational institutions prepare students for jobs in the new economy.
California Strategies has extensive experience in the following education related areas:
- Legislative and Executive Branch Advocacy
- State Board of Education
- Program Funding
- Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Community College System
- Higher Education Institutions--UC and CSU
- Career Technical Education and Workforce Development
- Local School Districts and Area Education Agencies
- Charter Schools
- Non-profits and Foundations
- Information Technology and Innovations