As the former Minority Leader in both the California State Senate and Assembly, Jim Brulte uses his experience and knowledge of the governmental decision-making process to benefit his clients.
Recently named one of the 100 most powerful people in Southern California by The Los Angeles Times and one of the top 20 “most powerful political players in California” by Capitol Weekly, Jim Brulte opened the California Strategies Inland Empire office in 2005.
His strategies to effect change in the regulatory, legislative and executive branch decision-making process have been invaluable to his clients seeking:
- State government affairs program strategies
- Environmental and regulatory compliance assistance
- Transportation funding
- Healthcare policy initiatives
- Surplus state property sales
- Education funding formula changes
- Renewable energy policy initiatives
- Affordable housing programs and funding
- Local government outreach programs
Brulte has served in three presidential administrations and has been appointed by two California governors to state boards. Capitol Weekly wrote that “over the last 15 years, there has been no more enduring force in California Republican politics than Jim Brulte.”